Sunday 11 April 2010

2010.04.03_Arai_Seafood_Trip

Most of the time I will pursue myself to join seafood feast, It doesn't mean I like it but just lazy to influence others agree with our taste and flavor. We have ordered most of the kinds of sea-living: crab,prawn,fish, bamboo-like creature. squid,clam and etc.The food is bad even though all ingredients (seafood) is fresh and available. That restaurant really need to improve its chef's cooking skills.

The restaurant is along on the river and bit smelly. We are lucky as we able to meet fishermen who come back from Strait of Malacca. Government has built a trading building for fisherman to sell their harvest. The way they do the business is very funny and traditional: fisherman pour all the fish on the counter, the buyers will fight and grab the fish with bare hands.Everyone is enjoying such "kiasu moment".



A fisherman shown me this predator's relative. Anyone know its name?

2 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

looks like Balmain bug.

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

My fren,BJ said it is king crab aka horse shoe crab. Fisherman told me they only take its eggs to cook, wanna try the eggs?