Sunday 11 April 2010

2010.04.11_Aqua_Project

Thanks CY, Don n Hui for helping me to own this 4 feet aqua. I plan to design the aqua-landscaping with half tank water. I just cleaned it and looking any materials that suit my aqua. I have "implanted" some of my plantations in the tank. The tanks looks very pre-mature and boring at this moment. I need:
  1. rocks
  2. sand
  3. watering plants
  4. half-water plants
  5. "sunlight-less" plants
  6. guppy
  7. moss
  8. woods
  9. aqua steam equipment
  10. landscaping ideas
Anyone willing to contribute?



P/S: Crazy me uploaded and posted whole March,10 xtvt in several posts, what a great achievement ;p

5 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

what type of fish are you planning to breed?
that remind me, i should post my crazy aquarium story!

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

guppy fish n fighting fish!

I'm all ears 4 u crazy story

HuiQing said... [Reply]

lei tiu pok gai... nice aquarium =)

Dorcas said... [Reply]

guppy fish will die lar if you put them with fighting fish!
if i were to decorate your aquarium, i would put a lot of plants,and nothing else, actually, i would fill the whole aquarium with water grass( plant them in roots and all using the pebble from the base of the aquarium, and i would keep a few neon with the guppy.

Don Tham said... [Reply]

still got a pack of sand at my house. Since it is only half tank, why not get some turtle and build some dry land for them.hehehehe.