Sunday 11 April 2010

Re-post:2010.03.20_Relative Visitation

At last, I went to The Garden, restaurant. I always been inspired by this restaurant decoration every time pass by. It's theme is very natural, plenty plants and white furniture. It looks so comfy and warm in crowded shopping mall . However, the truth is cruel when we experience it.
Tandoori chicken that my cousin ordered is under frozen condition !

The fish is over grilled and the cooking oil is over repeating use, the fish smell a mixture of meat. Hard to explain but the fish taste damn weird.

My crazy mum ordered porridge in western food restaurant. She is so moody and insists to get porridge even we advise her to try spaghetti or something else. This liquidized rice cost us RM9.00++!


My beef is fine and the BBQ sauce is so-so.

This ice cream soufflé is the worst! I have to re-call the waiter, waitress, captain, chef... all the staff to get my stupid soufflé. They keep asking you wait and more wait. For me, this soufflé is tasteless. I can't enjoy it at all after this restaurant service. The ridiculous thing is the waiter present this super hard soufflé without defrost it or do something on it. We can't eat with the spoon on semisphere shape orange rock!!!

The only self-therapy after the meal is I so excited to take photo with Mr Gundam and Mini Gundam.

4 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

hahahah!!! Souffle is suppose to be airy and soft no? hahah!!
we're going to make a cheese souffle soon!! can't wait!

Atlantisian said... [Reply]

For sure, i wont go there and try out now. I think the food will cost a bomb right.

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Dorcas: Souffle disaster!
Sue: If go for drink, The Garden is ideal place but not food. The price is standard la...

Don Tham said... [Reply]

Thats not mini gundam, we call in SD Gundam. hehehehe