Wednesday 16 February 2011

2011.02.11_15_ Endless Events

LY, my petite colleague has invited us to her place for steamboat after work on Fri nite. Her place is so warm-hearted esp two little gals playing around. Indeed, LY invited so many ppl and we have to split into 4 groups take turns to enjoy our steamboat fiesta. LY bought different types of meatballs and fishballs which I couldn't name it. There is one "dark grey cement alike fish ball" looks dirty but nice to chew n eat ;p This gorgeous lady who manage to take photo with me was totally a stranger! She is LY's friend. I do not know her name up to now!!! LY is very creative, she wrapped the round table with cling film before pour all the ' lou shang' ingredients instead of using any plate. This definitely will enhance the enjoyment since we can "play" with it without any space limitation. Thz LY, hope that u will invite me next year.

After heavy dinner at LY's house. I went for Karaoke session in the day after morning. To killing time, I become self-obsess and self-snap-shoot while waiting our Malaysia's friends who never turn up on time. Overall, I have sang more than 25 songs from 10:30 AM till 1:30 PM. What a great achievement! For me, singing is a good way to release stress. My friend said the way I sing ballad can touch her bottom heart and make her intend to tear wow.... She said I must been badly hurt by someone. She said she can feel it lol... If u want to cry but can't make it, pls make arrangement with me for sing K slot.
In the evening, my current staying place got "open house" activity, many relatives and guests come to our place, unlimited foods and booze supplied. What a bustling night!
The day after open house nite, I attend a mini Uni Alumni Lunch at LY II place. Again, Mr.Facebook creater, thz for your wonderful social networking platform. After 2002 graduation, I never meet LY II and the rest even lost contact with all of them. My personal interest that like to view fren's fren's fren's photos in FB allow me to spot LY II. To try my luck, I send a message and self-intro to LY II. Initially, she couldn't identify me and reject my fren's adding invitation. After few PM, she knows who am I then we exchange our contact numbers. I was overwhelming when she invite me for this gathering. Anticipatively, most of the attendants did not recognize me and forgot my name or vise versa. One touching incident happen during this event, a little boy who name "sunny rain" stick n attach with me the moment we see each others. I was babysitting him for the whole gathering. This is the first time I meet him ( he is only 11 mths old) and he even lying then slept on my shoulder. The kind of father-and-son chemistry connection sparkling in my heart and I wish he is my son. I'm willing to spend all my life to love n care him. In real, this is impossible, hahaaha... C'est la vie ( hate to use this over-abuse verse but only c'est la vie able to describe my helplessness.) Dear LY II, thanks for the wonderful arrangement, hope u will invite me next year.
Moving forward, I brought my old gf (grandmum) for shopping on Valentine's Day. My cousin, SL also joined us. In shopping mall, I met one not-so-close badminton friend (Bad). The conversation is hilarious:
Bad: U bring ur mummy shopping ah?
Me : No lah, she is my grandmother.
Bad: U bring ur gf shopping together ah?
Me : No lah, she is my cousin.
Bad: How come? Where is ur gf?
Me : ... (pretending I'm busing n flee away from this inspector)

I have ordered a curry laksa which only costs us MYR 4.00. 2 big prawns, 1 piece of fried chicken, 1 piece fishcake, 1 piece bean curd, bean sprouts and noodle. So unbelievable! The only advise I could share is, the curry laksa owner should pour some chopped spring unions on top for decor. After long hours shopping time, grandma managed to buy what she needs from Ikano to The curve, from The Curve to The Tesco, then back to Ikano boutiques. We went to starbux to release our legs' muscle tension. She was very relaxing at coffee place. We spent couple hours at Stabux before we go to SL's home for dinner. SL's parents bought a yummy roasted chicken. I love steamed eggplant with some dried shallots dish! Again, we have a good fellowship on the dining table.
After shopping spree, I went to Klang to meet my old buddies the day after. As I overnight at Sri Damansara area, I need to send my grandmum return to Bkt Jalil ( 45 minutes driving distance) before heading to Klang (another 45 minutes distance). Even thought I'm tiring, Klang's buddies and I have a good time. We went to a strange restaurant aka lounge aka pub aka tea house aka live show pub. The owner split this tiny place into many functionalities. It looks weird. It sells anything from steak to Pan mee (Eupho Crafts). I ordered the Pan Mee. The bowl is big and nice but the foods just so-so...so normal
Before we return home, our friend brought us to visit a still under construction super-duber luxurious house. It likes a maze for us.



P/S: After 4 days non-stop jalan-jalan & makan-makan, my colleague said my eyes become half of my normal eyes' size. This means I'm extremely lack of sleep n rest ;p







2 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

haha, looks like you really enjoy your holiday!! we should go sing K together next time, ( susan also very good at this thingy! )although, i'll be singing very old songs!!

chloe-kohyee said... [Reply]

this feeling of having the boy as ur son is telling u it's time to settle down, mr no-leg-bird.

and hor, the girl that said u sang damn good....i think she minat u la..how can u possibly sing well? :p