Monday 28 February 2011

2011.02.27_The Pantry Cafe

( what a lovely couple...hhahhahaha)



I think, I have to confess that I was addicted to sing Karaoke even my close fren and family envy and complaint my recent hobby. I'm glad I able to meet some Karaoke's Kaki who have same taste with me. We can solo, duet, group even shout ( not singing) together, back up each other when we can't hit the high note .... It was enjoyable and this entertainment fees is afforable ( MYR15.00 to MYR20.00 plus drink and meal).
After 4 hours singing session, we dicided to have a drink before heading back to home. We went to a Maid cafés (メイドカフェ Meido kafe) which lacated at the same shopping mall. The decor theme is pink and white. It looks very "girlish". My fren commented it is a big barbie doll home. Everything is looks so gal... Many ppl pop in this restaurant bcoz of all these cosplay maid. They looks cute and adorable. Pls refer to photo lah....
The food and the drink is not this cafe main selling points. I won't comment to much on it. Anyhow, it's not a bad idea to experience this cafe atmosphere and Lolita's service.
Sue, a manga n anime hard core fan, u shld have a look on this cafe!!!

As I promised to write a review on "Black Swan" movie, the answer is NO. At the last minute, I only aware my close fren not able to buy Black Swan ticket, he bought another movie ticket. The movie I watched is disaster ( again)... I don't want to mention its movie title in my blog. Hence, pls accept my sincere but not humble apology.

3 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

eh, you look like a woof beside a sheep lar in your first photo! She's too young and innocent to pose with you!!
what movie did you end up watching? The movie highlighter end up leading me to the wiki of maid cafe!!

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Yes, she is cute. Tht's Y I take photo with her hahah...
I have re-link that rubbish movie.

Dorcas said... [Reply]

hahah! We think that movie have a very lame title too!!