Friday 4 February 2011

2011.01.23_Anti Social Behavior

Since our fren, Ms K returned and visits us, we have a simple gathering. The main reason I have attended this fellowship is to grab my ordered goods. Ms K was complaining me that I have endless purchase from formal wear to sandal, her family also questioning her why she needs to bring such goodies even we may get it at Malaysia. Well, I think this is the last order I able to make. Ms K, thz 4 everything n I shall never request anything from u.

To my best knowledge, “anti social behavior (ASB)” in UK means those, majority are teenagers have issue with community such as vandalism, bullying, neighborhood disturbance n etc. After this so called fellowship, I shall re-define ASB term. All of the fellows attend this tea time session were extremely busy with finger exercise! No doubt we are sitting together but everyone is focusing on his/her IT gadget. It seems like I’m the only one who do speak human language but not typing. Am I having generation gap with current trend? Shall I force myself to own any IT stuffs so that I can speak IT language too? Frankly, I do love IT products. However, current IT goods users is too much and very irritating. U may press ur little finger on little button n “touch” the screen when u alone. Pls respect others when u are encounter living creature esp homo sapiens. Am I too old and start grumbling n complaining recent habitats’ life style? The answer is "YES"....

Verbal communication is a hard lesson for youngster nowadays. I have met a young girl (24 yrs old who shall be called adult) can’t talk fluently when we speak face to face. In cyber world: MSN messenger & FB-ing, she is such a charming, chatty, humorous and “eloquent” lady. In contrast, she was stutter and can’t pronoun properly in real world. What a disappointed encounter? At the end, she only can be my cyber-fren.

Individualism is not a rare term for us even I prefer to practice and become an individualist. I won’t allow myself addicted on IT thingy and grow to be the next annoying man.

2 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

yes Kim, we are too old!!!
i too prefer talking to people because i have a hard time understanding typing such as ttyl and cU.

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Yes, we are looks young outwardly, but mentality were too matured lol...
BTW , what is abbreviation for ttyl? hahaha...