Tuesday 8 February 2011

2011.02.07_CNY

I believe most of the blogger will upload their Chinese New Year (CNY) celebration stories. My CNY is simple: eat, drink , receive ang pau (red envelope),visit relatives n meet those who only can meet once a year during CNY.
My chef ( my mum lah) is very conservative and less creative, every CNY meals menu is SAME:
Start from top left
  1. Bitter gourd stuffing
  2. Steamed fish
  3. Meat ball vs fish ball soup
  4. Roasted pork
  5. Mixed veg
  6. Sweet sour prawn
  7. Beancurd stuffing
  8. Stewed pork leg
  9. Deep fried meaty spring roll
  10. Stewed duck
  11. 白斩鸡= white chopped chic ( steamed chicken)
Very boring meals, rite? Hope the chef can prepare more exciting meals...

Some of my family relatives are super duber superstitious... but I need to respect their belief...all is red red red...FYI, a little fly was eating on the pinky cake when I snapped shoot the photo...The day after, someone told me the pinky is delicious....

My sis luv CNY decor, pls enjoy her hardwork. Again, all is red red red...

Hereby, I wish whoever read this blog have a good starting Rabbit year : be intelligent and smart as Bugs Bunny

Bunny pic originated from internet



1 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

simple??
Try mine,go to work, all my collegues didn't know it was CNY, on top of that, heat wave up to 42 degree everyday for that whole week, dun even want to eat when it's this hot!!!
So, you have a good one!! I love the stuff bitter melon!