Saturday 1 January 2011

2011 Blogging Resolution


The reasons why I'm blogging:
  1. A space to release my frustration and emotional moment. ( I'm not drama queen @ drama king, k)
  2. A record to share my happiness esp travel experiences via photos.
  3. A platform to interact with those who cares n wants to know more bout me through reading my blog.
The reasons why I always leave a comment after reading a post on blog:
  1. To share my thoughts toward the post.
  2. To let the blogger aware I appreciate his/her writing.
  3. To encourage the blogger continue to share n post more
Personal advise: pls don't take it personally ;p
  1. If you don't want ppl give comment: DON'T POST
  2. If you only allow certain ppl to read ur post: PLS USE EMAIL @ PRIVATIZE UR BLOG
  3. If you only need a pair of eyes to view: PLS WRITE ON PHYSICAL DIARY, KEEP IT SECRETLY AND USE UR OWN PAIR OF EYES TO READ & RE-READ AGAIN & AGAIN.
Once again, I didn't mean to create a cyber war, pls do not feel been offended if u happen to read this article.
To much hatred surrounding us, pls utilize "blog-mosphere" wisely and always willing to open our heart to embarrass each other by love when we press [enter]

0 comments: