Monday 24 January 2011

2011.01.20_Thaipusam


Most of the Malaysians are not keen to go to Batu Caves despite of Mr Skanda (or Murugan) 's birthday celebration is absolutely grand and extravaganza event. Nowadays, most of the Malaysians only dare to appear under "cool-air conditioner atmosphere". To fully ultilize my holiday, I have to wake up as early 5:30 AM to catch the 1st train. The whole journey is awful as the public transport management never has proper arrangement even thought the management should foresee the increment of the numbers of passengers. Nevertheless, I 'm glad to come to Batu Caves and snap plenty nice photos.
Before the devotees start his pilgrim, he needs to purify and cleanse himself. Opps... I just found a leftover after bath on the street.
My cousins said I looks like Chindian, am I?


2 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

oh Kim!! I love love LOVE your white shirt!!! I want to buy one alas didn't get to see one!!
love the pose on the rail way!

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Thz, I got it from India ;p It's Punjabi's wear.
Yes, commit suicide post with smiling face.