Thursday 6 January 2011

2011.01.03_Chek_N_Tee_N_KL_Bday

My initial plan was treat the twins Chek N Tee a promised "Giant Meals" as b'day celebration. Suddenly, an aunt, Mrs J called me and ask me to join BBQ Bday Celebration at Pstr K's place. Well, Malaysia style BBQ is my fav cause we do have lovely chicken wing, yummy Ramlee burger, hot hot Hotdog,healthy Mixed veg (Thanks Aunty Ling), High 5 roti , Orange drink ( Sam pour some beers in the drinks, it was superb.), Marsh Mallow ( Thanks Yan Jie contribution) and of course thz Pstr K whole family: Sis J ( She was upgraded to become Pstr J), Aunty H ( who is fasting during BBQ-ing) and Uncle J ( who kept showing his national games silver earning newspaper to everyone). If the organizers happen to read this: can I order sweet cone, sweet potatoes and fried mihun,pls?
Overall, we got plenty voluntary "Gillers", I had hotdog from (Ms E a.k.a sodako), chicken wing from Gerai Aunty Chek Wing, Beef burger & Marsh Mallow from Kedai Uncle Don Wing.

KL just a funny lad, he is willing to put himself in awkward photo shooting. I rather die instead of wear both kind of lady hats. It only suit OLD aunties such as Chek N Tee.
Oh Gosh, I was so old fashion in below B&W taken during BBQ. I thinking I''m getting mad tht I purposely comb my hair with tonnes of hair gels and go to work. My colleagues also can not "tahan" me.
P/S The day after BBQ, I met a blog-mate. I'm waiting her post before sharing my 1st blog buddies encounter experience.

1 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

did you mean me? haha
blog first lar. i have tonnes of photos to sort, so you can blog first before your inspiration run away!!! so glad to have meet you in person. next time we must insist on home cooked meal instead of cold pizza. hahahha!!!