Sunday 9 January 2011

2011.01.09_Buffet

This lovely cloudy Sunday, I went to a pretty lame buffet. My friends told me it was located at 4 stars hotel which beside KLCC. Perhaps, my expectation is higher than others: fruits, salad, veg, lamb, beef , (NO PORK), noodle, roti nan, soup all were put on the wrong places, wrong ingredients,wrong time & un-presentable. Well, this is my sincere opinions. The cost is not high (~MYR 50 ), consider cheap but the service & the food just couldn't attract my appetite. Anyway, some of the friends are happy & non-stop eating plate by plate. They curious why I have stop even don't take the ice-cream n desserts. What can I conclude is God is fair : different ppl has different taste. Well, I don't think I come again. (Obviously, you should aware this place from below pic as I do not want to put its name & hotel's name on this post for free advertisement)
Personal rate: 0.1 over 5

0 comments: