Monday 17 January 2011

Re-post 2011.01.04_Blog Buddy Meeting

Public always criticize technology isolates human interaction which I not agree at all. For me, technology is an effective tools to reduce our daily workloads. But, in certain occasions, it was. For instance, some of the people practice finger exercise during lunch or dinner time, sms-ing, replying FB message, MSN-ing, QQ-ing & etc. I rather eat alone instead of sitting in front of "life-pillars". I'm very appreciate technology advancement to help me to re-connect with some old buddies through social network and get to know new friend via blogging.
I never thought I will meet my blog-mate who is living far away. The moment Sue ( the medium [ a blogger as well] between us) informed me that Ms D ( blog-mate) is visiting our city and would like to meet me, I was shock & exciting! I gonna meet someone who is sharing her special moment, excursions and experience and yet is a total stranger to me. Well, the meeting place was at Sue's little "kennel". That lady n her hubby simply get some cold pizza for us. What a disappointed meal as Sue & her hubby always blogged about their home-cooked food. Ms D come with her hubby too, "Yi wei"??? I forgot his full name, just call him Wei. The whole conversation was hilarious coz we keep switching languages and topics: English, Mandarin & Malays from politics to travelling. It seems like we are old buddies have reunion and fellowship with tonnes of laugh. I shared my blog-mate encounter with my family the day after. They are very surprise coz they always thought Ms.D is my close friend , hahahahah.... Well, Mr Wei, you are lucky lad to "own" such a pretty wife. Indeed, Ms D, you are lucky too to "own" such a charming husband. What a lovely couple!
Hereby, I wish them continuing enjoy their life which I knew they will. Ms D n Wei, if I got chance to visit ur country, I will pop in front of your door ;p
P/S Sue, thz for the arrangement & "meal".

2 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

Hahahhaa, it's funny it feel like i've known you for a long time too!
Blogging can have this effect. have to agree with sue, it's a much powerful tool than facebook to "get to know people". I've met some of my brother's friends in singapore who read my blog too, and it felt so strange to meet the real face instead of just photos!!
Lee Wee is the name, call him Lee will do. Next time when you come and visit, i'll make sure i won't serve you cold pizza. HAHA!!

Atlantisian said... [Reply]

-______- Please la its weekdays k. I will do my specialty for you next times, sarawak laksa noodle.