Wednesday 26 January 2011

Rubbish,Trash, Junk, Garbage, Waste n Human Creation

I very enjoy the whole event celebration, at the same time many questions appear in my mind. Why nobody take care of hygienic and cleanliness? I knew some of the devotees came from far away with limited budget, the event organizer should have better arrangement and management. Even sponsorship exist on this event, the sponsor seems to forget to clear their "shit" too. I proud of Malaysia unique culture but definitely not littering habit.

Let pics tell the story.
Thz God, someone is willing to clean the mess with his limited efforts.

2 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

did you really took the effort to snap all these rubbish? kudos man! I would have run away, must stink up to high heaven.
is that hair from one of the photos?!!

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Yes, I become rubbish photographer.
Yes again, we discovered 99% Indians are curly hairs.